Commercial Roofing Contractors in Clifton, NJ
Uncertified commercial roofing contractors who don’t offer warrantied services are a major hassle, leading to wasted time and money. Our commercial roofing company in Clifton, NJ specializes in repairing, replacing and maintaining flat commercial roofs. All of our contractors are certified and we provide a workmanship warranty to ensure your roof is completed correctly and within your budget.
Reliable, Warrantied Commercial Roofing Services in Clifton, NJ
Roofed Right America provides commercial roofing services to businesses in Passaic County, throughout Northern New Jersey and beyond. We are distinct from other roofing contractors in the area, as we solely specialize in repairing, replacing and maintaining commercial roofs. With more than 13 years of commercial roofing experience, we are confident in our ability to provide exceptional service and we offer the workmanship warranty to back it up.
Let’s check if you’re in the right place…
- You want affordable, long-lasting commercial roofing, but you don’t want to sacrifice quality for price.
- It’s important your contractor starts production on time, maintains transparency, and communicates responsively to prevent complications for your business.
- You want your roofing contractor to keep the construction zone safe and clean up after the project is complete to maintain a professional, clean business and safe space for your employees.
- You want a certified commercial roofing contractor that will do the job right the first time to avoid expensive repairs down the line.
Why Clifton Business Owners Choose Roofed Right America
- We specialize in commercial flat roof installation, replacement and repair.
- We provide accurate, free quotes.
- All our services are backed by a workmanship warranty, guaranteeing quality.
- Our contractors are certified and experienced with all the roof materials we install.
- They all claim to be “The best roofing contractor in Clifton” but see commercial roofing as an afterthought.
- Their initial estimates serve as a baseline, but as the project progresses, the costs gradually increase, resulting in a final bill that is 20% higher than expected.
- They offer product warranties but are afraid to take accountability for their own mistakes.
- “If you can lay shingles and work a nail gun… YOU'RE HIRED.”