Commercial Roof Galleries by Material
- Least expensive roofing solution for commercial roofs
- Highly flexible, even at low temperatures and harsh conditions
- synthesized elastomeric polymer used to make EPDM commercial roofs is tough and durable
- Made of a recyclable material, and most common commercial roof installed
- Economical, heat reflective and easy to repair
- Considered cool roof product and will lower cooling bills by reflecting heat away
- Can handle harsh cold winters without becoming brittle
- Ideal for commerical flat roofs with many penetrations for service equipment
- Made from asphalt and modifying agents makes it extremely durable and easy to repair
- PVC is a damage resistant roofing material capable of withstanding years of contact with chemicals and other corrosive waste.
- Require almost no maintenance during their life offering worry-free solution
- Save on energy costs with white reflective finish
Contact the Industrial Roofing Installation and Repair Specialists at Roofed Right America!